The SFFNZ team Selection Criteria has been updated AS BELOW.
The SFFNZ board has appointed a panel to oversee the selection of the NZ team to participate in the 2022 world champs.
The selection panel is;
Johannes Krill - 2022 Team Captain
Paul Dewar - SFFNZ Board Member
Peter Scott - SFFNZ Member
Selection Criteria to be taken into account (in order of ranking) when picking team.
• Type of event being selected for (i.e. River, lake, dry fly etc)
• Results of current and year prior regional and NZ champs
• Experience and results in previous years international competitions
• Team captains reports from previous competitions
• Ability to work as a team member
• General behaviour
• Their contribution to the organisation
REGIONAL POINTS SYSTEM
SFFNZ use a points system based on the number of anglers in a Regional Competition to award points towards qualification for the National River and Lake Championships and also for international team selection.
Click here to view the points system; Regional Points System.pdf